Sunday, July 23, 2006

Open My Eye's Lord



Open my eyes,Lord

I want to see Jesus.

To reach out and touch Him

To show Him I love Him

Open my ears,Lord

And help me to listen

Open my eyes, Lord

I want to see Jesus

Sometimes I feel like Blind Bartemaeus. I know that God is trying to show me something and I can't see it. He leaves me with an uncomfortable feeling, an uneasy feeling that something is not complete, something is lacking.

Time passes and I search of the missing link, trying to find out what I think is missing, looking for a big answer. In God's time He reveals to me what I have been seeking, usually just after I have slowed my persuit of the answer.

Could I be looking in the wrong place? Am I not hearing God? Surprising to me, my answer is much closer to home, to my family, and my church family that I would have anticipated.

So I spent my time searching the world for what God reveals to me to be so close to me. Why must I make this so hard?

Open my eyes Lord, let me see Jesus


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home